Please login to your account the click on CONTACT and we can get in touch!
We have had issues with lots of SPAM so members must login first :)
How do I CANCEL my subscription?
with CANCEL OMP SUBSCRIPTION in the title.
You will need to provide your receipt number when you purchased. Your feedback is always valuable so please let me know why you are cancelling. Ruthie
How do I GET A REFUND?
You may request a refund up to 60 DAYS after you purchased. Other than that a cancelation can be requested after 60 DAYS.
Please note if you purchase a discounted membership (ie. not $120 option) you are not eligible for a refund.
Where do I go to download the e-book “Budget & Family Friendly 200 Weeknight Dinners ”?
• Simply login with your user name and password to www.onlinemealplanning.com
• Click on the “Free Gift” box on the homepage
• You will be asked to enter your name and email.
• You will be sent an email with a link to where you can download the e-book.
• IMPORTANT – please add me to your email address book so you can get the download link easily.
I don't see a way for members to add their own recipes. Is there one and I just don't find it?
• Recipes cannot be added by members.
• Technically this ties in with the functionality of the shopping list and how the database is constructed.
• If you have a recipe you would like me to add to Menu In A Box it will need to be submitted correctly and reviewed.
• Please click here to add your recipe
printing the grocery list how is it supposed to look?
• The ingredients will be on the left hand side with some notepaper on the right.
• If the note paper does not print then you will need to check your printer settings.
• When you view the shopping list you can click on the ingredients you do have.
• When you print it these items will be ticked and you can remember not to buy them!
When I've logged in, I'm locked out of a page I believe I should have access to. How do I access this page?
You will need to clear the 'cache' and' cookies' in your browser.
To do this, firstly, log out of your account.
If you're using Internet Explorer 8 or 9:
• Click on the cog icon, and then go to Internet Options
• Within the General tab, go to the Delete button
• The Delete Browsing box should appear. Ensure that
Preserve Favorites website data is ticked OFF
Temporary Internet files, Cookies, History and Passwords are ticked ON
• Press the Delete button and exit out of Internet Options.
• Go back to the Login page and enter your credentials, and you should be able to access the page.